The Alabama Primary Run-off Election is Tuesday, July 14, 2020.
- There is a run-off In Jefferson County on the Democratic ballot for Jefferson County Treasurer between Eyrika Parker and Rod Scott.
Deadline to request an absentee ballot: Thursday, July 9th
- Request a ballot here.
- Attorney Chris Christie recently did a presentation for our friends with the Vestavia Democrats on absentee voting. Click here for the video presentation and here for the informational handout.
- Please note you may vote absentee in the run-off election if you are concerned about COVID-19. Please check this box on your absentee voting application: “I have a physical illness or infirmity which prevents my attendance at the polls.”
- Currently, a copy of your valid photo identification must be submitted along with this application.
Deadline to return completed absentee ballot:
- By mail must be postmarked no later than Monday, July 13th and received by the Absentee Election Manager no later than noon on election day. In-person must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, July 13th