Every day is Election Day!! The general election on Tuesday, November 3rd is fast approaching and you are able to vote in person at your county courthouse or by mail. The League of Women Voters has a very helpful sheet with more info here.
Voting Absentee In Person
1. Go to your county’s courthouse (click here to find your county and your absentee ballot request form). ** Please call them beforehand to confirm hours and process.**
2. Bring your application form and a valid form of ID to show (no copy needed). You may also get a ballot request form at the courthouse.
3. If you are voting absentee due to COVID concerns, please check the box “I have a physical illness or infirmity which prevents my attendance at the polls.”
4. You will be provided a ballot and instructions at that time.
Voting By Mail
1. Download your county’s absentee ballot request form here.
2. You will need to include a photocopy of your ID.
4. If you are voting absentee due to COVID concerns, please check the box “I have a physical illness or infirmity which prevents my attendance at the polls.”
6. Complete your ballot. You will need two witnesses or a notary to sign your ballot envelope.
Click here for all the the good info! If you are planning on voting absentee, please don’t delay!! #bethechange #VOTE